AustinGeoMonkey Milestone

  • Lisa Campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2012
      AustinGeoMonkey hit that first big milestone last week on one of my caches. Congratulations!

      Lisa
      BackroadsGal

      Exciting...my 100th Cache! Took me only a bit over five years. ;) Didn't have to work too hard for this one, so I had more time to bask in my glory. :) SL. TFTC!
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 7, 2012
        Congratulations AustinGeoMonkey!

        -Balde Runner
         (Dave)

        On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

        AustinGeoMonkey hit that first big milestone last week on one of my caches. Congratulations!

        Lisa
        BackroadsGal

        Exciting...my 100th Cache! Took me only a bit over five years. ;) Didn't have to work too hard for this one, so I had more time to bask in my glory. :) SL. TFTC!

      • moosiegirltx
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2012
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

          > AustinGeoMonkey hit that first big milestone last week on one of my caches. Congratulations!
          >
          > Lisa
          > BackroadsGal

          Congrats, AGM! Now we just have to get you to QUIT LURKING and come to an event!! ;-)

          Candy
          moosiegirl
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 11, 2012
            =applause=
            Some things don't require rushing, but definitely savoring!!!!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            AustinGeoMonkey hit that first big milestone last week on one of my caches. Congratulations!

            Lisa
            BackroadsGal

            Exciting...my 100th Cache! Took me only a bit over five years. ;) Didn't have to work too hard for this one, so I had more time to bask in my glory. :) SL. TFTC!

            60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
            Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
            ConsumerLifestyles.org
          • Mrs. Captain Picard

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 11, 2012
                I thought *I* was casual... After three years, I just hit 1250 last month. :-)

                Mike
                jmd65

                On 11 Mar 2012, at 15:23 , Mrs. Captain Picard wrote:

                That's awesome!  He may be taking the leisurely attitude toward caching, but 100 caches enjoyed is 100 caches enjoyed.
                Cheers,

                On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

                AustinGeoMonkey hit that first big milestone last week on one of my caches. Congratulations!

                Lisa
                BackroadsGal

                Exciting...my 100th Cache! Took me only a bit over five years. ;) Didn't have to work too hard for this one, so I had more time to bask in my glory. :) SL. TFTC!

                "When everything impossible has been eliminated and what remains is supernatural, then someone is lying."
                -Isaac Asimov, 1973

              • Bill Ellis
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 11, 2012
                  congrats