Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Nominations are over...Now it's time to vote!

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      Thanks, I found another door.  I went in from the main page rather than the email links.

      On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Dave Read <dave@...> wrote:

      There's a trailing period in the text that got sucked into the link. Just delete the period in the address bar in your browser and the URL will be good...

      On Mar 5, 2012, at 1:33 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

      Links are dead! for me!

      On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Angelika Fuller <angelika.fuller@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Angelika Fuller included below]

      Thank you for your nominations! Over 100 caches were nominated!

      Now it's time for y'all to vote for your favorite in these four
      categories: Best Picture, Best Log, Best Event, and Cacher's Choice.
      You can find the list of nominees at
      http://www.geocachingaustin.com/geocache-awards.
      You can also find the voting form there or go straight to it using
      this link: http://tinyurl.com/aga2011.

      Voting will be open until April 30th!! You can vote multiple times,
      however, only your final vote will count.

      Thank you again for recognizing your favorite caches!

      Cheers,

      Angelika
      Bicycle_Junkie

      --