2 Texas Challenge BBQ Tickets need Hungry Cachers!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Gang,
      Footnotes coach and I aren't going to be able to attend the Texas Challenge after all!  Boohoo!  But we have two paid for BBQ tickets that they won't give us a refund on.  Boohoo!

      If you need two BBQ plate tickets for the Saturday dinner at the Texas Challenge, let me know.  They said if I emailed them with the name of the person I'd like to give my tickets to, they'd see that you got them.  If you're nervous about that, you can paypal me for them after you've eaten the BBQ.  They said that ticket holders will eat first and if there's anything left, they'll sell plates, but.......it would certainly be better to have a ticket.

      Please let me know if you still need tickets!

      Cheers,
      (512) 363-  8080
      mrscaptainpicard AT gmail.com