Another milestone

  • Dave Read
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 3 9:29 PM
      I saw in a log from one of the Highway 71 caches that purukivel hit 3,000 today. As the FTF beneficiary of several of puru's Spirit Quest caches, I'm super excited to be able o give something back.

      Way to go Purukivel!!

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 3 9:50 PM
        Woo hoo!

        Barb - a spirited shout out - Tygress

        I saw in a log from one of the Highway 71 caches that purukivel hit 3,000 today. As the FTF beneficiary of several of puru's Spirit Quest caches, I'm super excited to be able o give something back.

        Way to go Purukivel!!

        Mom is 57, Looks 25 ...
        Mom Reveals $4 Anti-Aging Trick To Erase Wrinkles. See 14 Day Results!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f530304a15d6190e3cfst04vuc