Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Odd Caching Milestone

  • Shawn Olsen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2012

      Cool number indeed!  Have a great trip!
      Best
      Shawn/s6

      On Mar 2, 2012, at 10:36 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Finished logging the four caches I did today while visiting family in Stockton, CA. When I was done, I noticed that I have found 11,111 caches. Kind of a cool number!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2012
        He da ONE...1...1...1...1...

        Barb/is there an echo in here/Tygress

        Please note: message attached

        From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Odd Caching Milestone
        Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 06:16:52 -0600

        57 Year Old Looks 27
        Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f52fbded2ae7190ee73st06vuc
      • moosiegirltx
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Finished logging the four caches I did today while visiting family in Stockton, CA. When I was done, I noticed that I have found 11,111 caches. Kind of a cool number!
          >
          > Russ the Waterweasel

          NIFTY!

          Candy