RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Odd Caching Milestone

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 4:16 AM

      Yup, that is totally ODD, but not prime.

      Congratulations.

      --| Jay / Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA

      Finished logging the four caches I did today while visiting family in Stockton , CA . When I was done, I noticed that I have found 11,111 caches. Kind of a cool number!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Shawn Olsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 4:31 AM

        Cool number indeed!  Have a great trip!
        Best
        Shawn/s6

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 9:20 PM
          He da ONE...1...1...1...1...

          Barb/is there an echo in here/Tygress

          Please note: message attached

          From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 06:16:52 -0600

          57 Year Old Looks 27
          Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f52fbded2ae7190ee73st06vuc
        • moosiegirltx
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7 7:34 AM
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            > Finished logging the four caches I did today while visiting family in Stockton, CA. When I was done, I noticed that I have found 11,111 caches. Kind of a cool number!
            >
            > Russ the Waterweasel

            NIFTY!

            Candy