Get Outdoors San Antonio Edition

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:44 PM
      Howdy!
      I should have done this earlier (sorry!) but tomorrow (3/3/12) will be the Get Outdoors San Antonio event. It will be from 10 am to 2 pm at Mission San Jose (6701 San Jose Drive, SA 78214) and it is free to everyone.
      I will be there with the Texas Outdoor Education Association a non-profit group for teachers. We will have a ladder golf area for kids and adults to use.
      The event is free with lots of giveaways and swag. We were there last year and I saw free t-shirts, free trees and native plants, free snack lunches, and lots of drawings for prizes!
      So if you are looking for something fun and FREE, see you there!!!!!!

      Esther
      BGTx