Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new old cacher on the trails!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29 6:46 PM
      Welcome to SirPounceALot!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rich and Di Michelson
      Sent: Feb 29, 2012 4:27 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new old cacher on the trails!

      Many of you have met our kids at events and on the trails. Andrew just crossed over from cub scouting to boy scouting this past Saturday. Even though he's not officially even a Scout yet, he's decided his first merit badge will be geocaching. Today he created his own account and found his first cache. It's a 3.5-4 that he and I found a couple of weeks ago (and he retrieved for me!). He signed his own caching name to the log and received 2 souvenirs for it (TX and Leap Day 2012). He loves cats and goes by SirPounceALot. Watch for his name in the logs!

      --Di
      dirich92

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
        No longer a munchkin. I'm feeling OLD

        Congrats

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Please note: message attached

        From: Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:46:52 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

        60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
        Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f51b0fb4dae51889578st05vuc