Only 2 more days to submit your Austin Area Geocaching Awards nominations!

  • Angelika Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
    Way to go! We are finally receiving more nominations! There are
    still 2 more days so keep sending them in!

    You can find the nomination form here: http://tinyurl.com/aga2011
    Feel free to nominate more than one cache in each category, however
    nominating a cache for each category is not required.
    Nominations will be open from now until February 29th. You can
    nominate caches whenever you want throughout the voting period.

    Rules:
    Caches, events, and logs/photos must have been placed, occurred or
    posted in 2011. Nominees must fall within 50 miles of the State
    Capitol (use GC142B as a reference). Except for events, all nominated
    caches must be active and remain so throughout the nominating and
    voting periods. (Logs and photos do not have that restriction).
    *Premium members are strongly encouraged to 'Favorite' the caches they nominate*

    You can also check out previous winners here:
    http://www.geocachingaustin.com/geocache-awards

    Submit your nominations already! You know you want to ;)

    Cheers,

    Bicycle_Junkie/Angelika