RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: want to join geocaching group

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27 8:32 PM
      LOL. Too funny.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mark Gessner [mailto:mgessner@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 7:20 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: want to join geocaching group

      Joining the geocaching group is easy. Just send check, money order, or
      cash, for the first years' dues (a bargain at $500) in care of
      lowracer, the official geocaching club treasurer. I'll send you your
      membership card by return post. Please allow 4 to six weeks to receive
      your official membership card. They are specially printed on the
      finest ink-jet card stock by my offshore printing shop in the cayman
      islands, where I also keep the treasury, for safekeeping of course! :-)
      -lowracer
      aka "mark."

      On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 05:09 PM, jnbarth wrote:
      >> Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] want to join geocaching
      > group
      >>

      >> I thought I had already joined? Is this a different one?

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to