Looking for tent site to share at TC2012

  • rabel6973
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
      I seen all the post about the park booking for camp sites being full for the texas challenge. Is there any one looking to split the cost of a site for two nights(friday and saturday). Send me an email to rabel6973 thru geocaching.

      Dwayne/ rabel6973
    • Holly Cooper
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
        I booked a site this past  week because I also saw those posts. But there are several "loops" and lots of sites remaining in that Isle du Bois park. It appeared that's where the events were, if I'm  wrong someone please correct me fast!

        Holly/earthenborn

        --
        Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
        Outreach Deafblind Consultant
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
          Thanks for the information Earthenbron. Also thank to EWB for the phone call to 1st SGT. I now am in a camp site and ready for the 2012 challenge
          dwayne/ rabel6973

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Holly Cooper <cooper.holly@...> wrote:

          > I booked a site this past week because I also saw those posts. But there
          > are several "loops" and lots of sites remaining in that Isle du Bois park.
          > It appeared that's where the events were, if I'm wrong someone please
          > correct me fast!
          >
          > Holly/earthenborn
          >
          > On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM, rabel6973 <rabel6973@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I seen all the post about the park booking for camp sites being full for
          > > the texas challenge. Is there any one looking to split the cost of a site
          > > for two nights(friday and saturday). Send me an email to rabel6973 thru
          > > geocaching.
          > >
          > > Dwayne/ rabel6973
          > >

          > --
          > Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
          > Outreach Deafblind Consultant
          > Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
          > hollycooper@...
          > 512-206-9217

        • John Daleske
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
            Hi Dwayne,
            I was looking to share a site, but need to have electric.  If anyone has space for a minivan, I'd love to share the cost!

            + John