RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A little about Fry's history OT but not really

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012

      Every Fry’s Store has a different theme.

      Here is a link to the official history and list of stores and themes: http://www.frys.com/isp/history.html

      Here is a link to the Wikipedia article which contains additional information and some pictures of store fronts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry%27s_Electronics

      I have not thought to look for the cache while there either.

      --- Jay - Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA
      --- “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
        I've been to the one in Clear Lake, it's awesome, the diner is neat.  I guess I'll have to visit them all.  Sounds like a bucket list!
        Nanblocker/Nancy

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
          Sounds like a cache series to me! LOL

          Jeri / JestrRulz

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
            I think I've been to one in the Dallas area that has a bunch of longhorn cattle on the roof above the entrance. There are even cow noises as you walk in!

            -Angelika/Bicycle_Junkie