Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TCEQ filming you?

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      As long as you are not doing anything illegal, obeying the "purple" paint, and no trespassing signs, etc..  who cares?   If you are allowed to be there, then film away -- I will be happy to be the next star in there black and white films! :)   Maybe we can promote Geocaching as a safe, legal way to enjoy the Texas lands that are open to the public.

      Greg Jewett
      Solutions Consultant / Developer
      (512) 627-7290     greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Feb 2, 2012, at 11:08 , electric_water_boy wrote:

      How many times has the TCEQ caught you on film?  Haven't check to see if there was/is a cache near this site, but then how many other sites do they have?

      http://www.tceq.texas.gov/publications/pd/020/2012-NaturalOutlook/tceq-environmental-crimes-investigators-pursue-worst-willful-polluters

      EWB - Tom

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional