Texas Challenge - Need Camping Option

  • jddaleske
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      I'm registered to compete in the 2012 Texas Challenge and will be on the Central Texas team [I guess if you'll have me!]

      All the campsites appear reserved.

      I need an electric outlet. If camping, I can sleep in my minivan so would just need a place to park with an outlet. I also have a tent if that would be better.

      If anyone has a campsite with electric and feels there would be room for a minivan to also park there, I'd appreciate it. Will be glad to help with site costs.

      Thanks!
      + John