Re: Highway 71 series, anyone?
- Plans are roiling around like stormy seas for this Highway 71 trip ...
Jana and I were firming up plans for Friday, and Judy (Ladybugs) was going to go also, BUT ... if you don't like the weather in Texas, wait a minute ... or in this case, the opposite! Forecast is strong for rain on Friday, so I've just shifted gears to see if the other ladies want to start the run this afternoon. If anyone else would like to cache with us this afternoon after 12:30, give me a call. The more, the merrier!
We can't finish in one afternoon, but at least we can get it started. Then if we're lucky, we'll have a non-rain window long enough to finish on Friday.