Re: Shout out

  • busybeetoni
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
      I was very excited to solve the puzzle and sign that log. You have no idea how many times I walked away from this one. It was just gnawing at me though. Thenkengrene sent me an email last night saying he saw my log. Apparently he has now solved the puzzle and is supposed to be going for it today. Congrats to him and GhostRidaz...but I beat them. hehehe