GC3AV1E: Event cache on 4 February

  • da_hoffie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      For those of you who might or are coming to my event on the 4th of
      February (GC3AV1E, "B-I-N-G-O, And "Cacher" was his name-o"), a sample
      bingo card has been posted simlair to what I will have at the event.
      These are the actual squares, but they will be in random order.

      Rules are as follows:

      1) Each cacher will have their own card.
      2) Take to other cachers and have them sign off on no more than two of
      the squares.
      3) Card must be filled. First to fill their card wins and gets the
      t-shirt!!

      See you on the 4th.