Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] timeline

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
      Basically you have 7 days to go back through your history and hide anything that you regret posting in your past. Or create different security groups and assign who can see what. I use Facebook with the assumption that I should never say anything I don't want my boss, my husband, or my mother to see, and so I regret nothing. I have no profiles set up. I hide nothing from nobody. Sure makes it easy! If you've enabled your timeline, you can see what it looks like to the world. Now you get to customize it. The rest of us see it the way it always us for the next 7 days. Make sense?

      Pam/pblt

      On Jan 25, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Jana Iannello wrote:

      Just wanting to find out some info from the greatest geek people out
      there.......I just enabled Timeline on Facebook. I've heard that I have
      7 days
      to do..........something. What am I supposed to do? Anybody have it
      yet? Do you like it or not?
      thanx
      Cybercat
      Jana