RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Film Canisters

  • Gary Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 25, 2012

      No film containers, but I’ve got two bags full of empty pill bottles.  Most of them are bigger pill bottles than the regular orange plastic ones.  These are white plastic and have ample room for a log and very small swag.

      I was stock-piling them for a series I had way, way in the back of my head, but that’s not going to happen anytime soon.    You’re welcome to them if you want them.

      From: theparksplace <theparksplace@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Film Canisters
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, December 23, 2011, 10:10 AM

      Does anyone in San Antonio have a bunch of empty film canisters they aren't using?

      I need about 75-100 of them for the Winter Merit Badge University next week at McGimsey. I am teaching the Geocaching MB and need them for one of the requirements. I have some but have not had a lot of luck getting more from the stores.

      Please let me know if you have some I can get from you.

      Forrest
      (theparksplace)