Fwd: [CentralTexasGeocachers] You know when you are a Geocacher when...

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      OKAY everyone (..and Matt)

      I have compiled all the replies that I have seen into an article under the "Editorial" story section of the website.   Please let me know what you think, or if you have any more to add! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290       greg (at) ejewett.com

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Matt Wilson <matt@...>
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] You know when you are a Geocacher when...
      Date: August 12, 2011 22:35:14 MDT

      You know you’re a Geocacher when you open your favorite caching app on your phone—out of habit—and just stare at the screen for a while before remembering you were about to call someone.  (Much like opening the fridge for no reason and standing there for a minute before finally closing it.)

      You know you’re a Geocacher when you think of funny names for a cache while driving, then spend the rest of your drive trying your best to actually find a place that would match the crazy name.  (I haven’t found many that actually match my funny name yet.)

      Who’s maintaining the new Website?  We should get a collection of these going!  I like everyone else’s so far.  Very true!

      Matt / Kemis