Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas State Parks need $4.6 million to help keep parks open.

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
      I posted Arnaud link and more to the website and added Denise's comments as a side panel.  Take a look and send the link to others! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Solutions Consultant / Developer
      (512) 627-7290     greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Jan 24, 2012, at 15:51 , Denise Vajdak wrote:

      I have a Parks Pass and I just got the Horned Toad license plates.  Also, on 2012 vehicle registrations, there should be a blank where you can donate to the TPWD.  Recently, we had a co-worker whose Dad passed away.  He was an avid fisherman, so instead of sending flowers to the funeral, we made a donation in memory of Dad to the TPWD Inland Fisheries fund.  There's lots of ways to help out.

      And...since the Texas Challenge just went MEGA, there will be LOTS of Park entry fees being paid that weekend. :)

      If you're visiting a State Park, check out my locationless cache on Terracaching.com  "Thank a Park Ranger"   http://www.terracaching.com/viewcache.cgi?C=LC7N9

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
      http://tx.ag/denise

      Find me on opencaching.USgeocaching.communzee.com and more...
      If you hide it, they will come!

      On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM, arnaud.geo <soaringeagle@...> wrote:

      The State Parks have been great supporters of Geocaching. We should all make a point to visit one or make a donation.

      http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/parkinfo/help/?utm_campaign=SPFundraising&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=CartersEmailB

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle