CenTex and tthe Tx Challenge 1/24/12

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
      As I post this there are 487 people registered for the Texas Challenge. Of that number, 38 are from CenTex with 30 of those playing. I have been told we can subtract 1 from our number that registered because that person has something better to do (that person can post up if they want to and let you decide - poke poke prod prod).

      13 more and we make the Mega mark on paper. What would be nice is if we exceed that number with a large comfort margin. So, with that in mind. If you haven't registered yet, REGISTER!!!! If you have resgistered, thank you. Now get out there and make sure your buddies have registered. Invite your friends from those foreign lands of Louisiana, Arkansa, Oklahoma, and elsewhere. Some of them will have shorter drives than Texans going.

      Go! You'll have a great time!
    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
        Just checked again (around 4:00 PM) and the count is at 505!!! That's not 505 "I think I might go if I can get my sock drawer organized first" but 505 who have paid to be there! If you don't have a Mega icon, this will be the shortest trip you'll be able to take for some time to get one, so get registered and go!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        > As I post this there are 487 people registered for the Texas Challenge. Of that number, 38 are from CenTex with 30 of those playing. I have been told we can subtract 1 from our number that registered because that person has something better to do (that person can post up if they want to and let you decide - poke poke prod prod).
        >
        > 13 more and we make the Mega mark on paper. What would be nice is if we exceed that number with a large comfort margin. So, with that in mind. If you haven't registered yet, REGISTER!!!! If you have resgistered, thank you. Now get out there and make sure your buddies have registered. Invite your friends from those foreign lands of Louisiana, Arkansa, Oklahoma, and elsewhere. Some of them will have shorter drives than Texans going.
        >
        > Go! You'll have a great time!

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
          The icon has been changed!!!!! http://coord.info/GC33CNK