Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Need a little help with a cache

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
      Amy..

      Happy to help with this one, and grab it as well while we are at it.  Let me know if you go get it, need any help, or are able to get other help.

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290       greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Jan 3, 2012, at 21:46 , A wrote:

      I have been eyeing a cache in NW Austin for a while: HiDude Christmas Madness #3 http://coord.info/GC226BT. Having read all the logs and visited the location a couple of times, I realize I dont have the "tool" or skill necessary to get this one on my own. I am wondering, would it be fair to ask if someone with the proper tool, who has maybe found it before, would be able to assist me and my daughter? If this isnt a proper request to make, then please forgive me!
      Thanks,
      Amy