two more shout outs....

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
      Two of my favorite caching pals had 2011 goals that Waterweasel and I helped meet as 2011 wrapped up.

      ACCLanMan passed 13K on Friday -- the (Not) A Walk in the Park Bonus, which should be memorable (that's a fun series, by the way)

      And TreyB passed 4,000 caches on the year.

      So whoop! whoop! for both of them!
      For they are where Team WATT is AT!

      -B/Tygress

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
        Double WHOOP!!!!!!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 4, 2012, at 3:36 PM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        Two of my favorite caching pals had 2011 goals that Waterweasel and I helped meet as 2011 wrapped up.

        ACCLanMan passed 13K on Friday -- the (Not) A Walk in the Park Bonus, which should be memorable (that's a fun series, by the way)

        And TreyB passed 4,000 caches on the year.

        So whoop! whoop! for both of them!
        For they are where Team WATT is AT!

        -B/Tygress

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com

      • Mrs. Captain Picard

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
            And a big double 'Whoop! Whoop!'

            Russ the Waterweasel

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
                Have already told them congrats in person, but wanted to add the congratulations here also. They are two of the people we always enjoy seeing, and two great cachers.

                Cache on,
                Iris / Lyni9