Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Need a little help with a cache

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
      I remember 'asking' a young and agile employee at a nearby establishment for help. I don't know if I turned the two muggles who helped into geocachers, but they had a laugh doing it!
      Good luck!

      Esther/BGTx

      From: "A" <barneycats@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:46:25 -0000

      I have been eyeing a cache in NW Austin for a while: HiDude Christmas Madness #3 http://coord.info/GC226BT. Having read all the logs and visited the location a couple of times, I realize I dont have the "tool" or skill necessary to get this one on my own. I am wondering, would it be fair to ask if someone with the proper tool, who has maybe found it before, would be able to assist me and my daughter? If this isnt a proper request to make, then please forgive me!
      Thanks,
      Amy

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      51 Yr Old Woman Looks 25
      Mom Publishes Free Wrinkle Secret That Has Angered Doctors!
      ConsumerLifestyles.org

    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
        Amy..

        Happy to help with this one, and grab it as well while we are at it.  Let me know if you go get it, need any help, or are able to get other help.

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290       greg (at) ejewett.com