Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Need a little help with a cache

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
      Sure it's fair to ask! Though you might find you have an appropriate 'tool' already. Many tools will do the job. And, unless you're wheelchair bound or have other serious physical handicaps, you surely have the skill. [It's not a 'Climb' or 'Monkey caching (xtreme)' type cache.]
      I'm crazy busy on weekdays, but you could pick a weekend morning time perhaps to rendezvous....not too early, it's a weekend. We'll probably be headed out that way between 9 and 10 on Saturday (Farmer's Market Day). Others might have greater availability. Or someone who hasn't found the cache who would join up for double the smilies.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
        I remember 'asking' a young and agile employee at a nearby establishment for help. I don't know if I turned the two muggles who helped into geocachers, but they had a laugh doing it!
        Good luck!

        Esther/BGTx

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
          Amy..

          Happy to help with this one, and grab it as well while we are at it.  Let me know if you go get it, need any help, or are able to get other help.

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290       greg (at) ejewett.com