Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hello from Albany!

  • Paul Albers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      I hope you had a great time there. We had a wonderful time caching in
      that area during
      our Mensa Mindgames trip in April. I did get a tick to attach while
      hiking in the woods,
      which is always a joy.

      Is there a place we have not been? We'll, we're working hard to minimize
      that as much
      as possible. :)

      All the best and Happy New Year!

      -paul