Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2011 Austin Geocaching Awards

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      I might be interested in helping out.  Will have to see.  I love to design and help out.  I am really trying to get motivated and finish the Texas Geocaching website, so we can use that! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Solutions Consultant / Developer
      (512) 627-7290     greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Jan 2, 2012, at 18:20 , arnaud.geo wrote:

      Happy new year everybody!!

      It is that time of the year again to start the process for the annual Austin geocaching awards.  The goal is to thank all the hiders that make caching in Central Texas such a special thing.  The awards focus on all the caches placed in 2011.

      I have ran the awards for the last 4 years, the last 2 with the help of a great team.  Is anybody interested in taking over?  If not I can probably do it one more time.  If you are not sure, may be you can help this year and take over next year?

      Please let me know if you are interested,

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

    • angelikafuller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
        I would like to help but I would need more info since I'm looking for a job right now and my search may take me out of this area...

        Angelika/Bicycle_Junkie