Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TGA Outstanding Member Spotlight - Moosiegirl and the Outlaw

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
      I can't think of a more deserving couple!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
        Candy has always gone out of her way to spread the gospel of geocaching!  I remember walking into my first event, meeting Candy, getting invited to ride with them on a trip, and the rest was history!

        Thanks, Moosiegirl!

      • Steve Fite
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012

          Wow, two of the most deserving people I know.  I remember going to my first event at The Foods house.  I knew nobody and Wayne was sitting at the table and was the first person to greet me and welcome me to my first event.