Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TGA Outstanding Member Spotlight - Moosiegirl and the Outlaw

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
      Well deserved! Congratulations!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      From: banda_geocacher <banda@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 10:21 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TGA Outstanding Member Spotlight - Moosiegirl and the Outlaw

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
        I can't think of a more deserving couple!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
          Candy has always gone out of her way to spread the gospel of geocaching!  I remember walking into my first event, meeting Candy, getting invited to ride with them on a trip, and the rest was history!

          Thanks, Moosiegirl!

        • Steve Fite
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012

            Wow, two of the most deserving people I know.  I remember going to my first event at The Foods house.  I knew nobody and Wayne was sitting at the table and was the first person to greet me and welcome me to my first event.