TGA Outstanding Member Spotlight - Moosiegirl and the Outlaw

  • banda_geocacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
        Well deserved! Congratulations!!!!!!

        Esther/BGTx

        From: banda_geocacher <banda@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 10:21 PM
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TGA Outstanding Member Spotlight - Moosiegirl and the Outlaw

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
          I can't think of a more deserving couple!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
            Candy has always gone out of her way to spread the gospel of geocaching!  I remember walking into my first event, meeting Candy, getting invited to ride with them on a trip, and the rest was history!

            Thanks, Moosiegirl!

          • Steve Fite
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012

              Wow, two of the most deserving people I know.  I remember going to my first event at The Foods house.  I knew nobody and Wayne was sitting at the table and was the first person to greet me and welcome me to my first event.