Hello from Albany!

  • iphoneaddict_ipa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
      Greetings from the N 32 W 073 sector of the world! It's been fun to be around family for the holidays. Just so happened to come across a familiar handle in one of the caches i found in albany in the centex region - the hidudes! Is there a place they have not been? Anyways seains greetings to everyone and will be back in the great state of Texas later this week. Take care all!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
        They get EVERYWHERE!!! bwahahahaha!

        (Tygress)

        Greetings from the N 32 W 073 sector of the world! It's been fun to be around family for the holidays. Just so happened to come across a familiar handle in one of the caches i found in albany in the centex region - the hidudes! Is there a place they have not been? Anyways seains greetings to everyone and will be back in the great state of Texas later this week. Take care all!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
        Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
        ConsumerLifestyles.org
      • Paul Albers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          I hope you had a great time there. We had a wonderful time caching in
          that area during
          our Mensa Mindgames trip in April. I did get a tick to attach while
          hiking in the woods,
          which is always a joy.

          Is there a place we have not been? We'll, we're working hard to minimize
          that as much
          as possible. :)

          All the best and Happy New Year!

          -paul