RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Funny License Plate... [1 Attachment]

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2011

      Greg,

      That is hilarious.

      +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown, TX USA

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg Jewett
      Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:21 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Funny License Plate... [1 Attachment]

      I took a photo from my car on my cell phone (reason for blurry image).

      I thought you all would get a kick out of this!   If this is a TXGA member with a funny license plate, please speak up!

      In case you can not read it..  "TX Plate:   4-NANO"

      HA HA! :-)  Like to hunt for those micro-terror's of the geocaching world! :)

    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2011
        I have been thinking of STF or LTF.... the FTF's have been taken by those who truly deserve them!!

        Cheers,

        Shawn/S6sputnik

        In a message dated 12/22/2011 6:05:59 P.M. Central Standard Time, binghamjc@... writes:

        Greg,