Texas Challenge Rules

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011
      Bananapoo told me a couple weeks ago that there were changes to the Texas Challenge rules. I finally got around to looking at them tonight. Yep, there be changes that I believe will benefit larger teams - mainly the FTF points. Take a look and tell me what you think. Rules are at http://www.texasgeocaching.com/texas-challenge/rules-scoring-and-participation

      You ought to look at the Texas Challenge page as well. Texas Challenge is GC33CNK.

      EWB - Tom