Funny License Plate...

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20 7:21 PM
    I took a photo from my car on my cell phone (reason for blurry image).

    I thought you all would get a kick out of this!   If this is a TXGA member with a funny license plate, please speak up!

    In case you can not read it..  "TX Plate:   4-NANO"

    HA HA! :-)  Like to hunt for those micro-terror's of the geocaching world! :)

  • Victor Engel
    Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20 7:32 PM
      I do like how it seems to be carrying a small truck on its roof.

      On Tuesday, December 20, 2011, Greg Jewett <greg@...> wrote:
      > I took a photo from my car on my cell phone (reason for blurry image).
      > I thought you all would get a kick out of this!   If this is a TXGA member with a funny license plate, please speak up!
      > In case you can not read it..  "TX Plate:   4-NANO"
      > HA HA! :-)  Like to hunt for those micro-terror's of the geocaching world! :)

    • Jay Bingham
      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22 4:05 PM

        Greg,

        That is hilarious.

        +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 22 5:10 PM
          I have been thinking of STF or LTF.... the FTF's have been taken by those who truly deserve them!!

          Cheers,

          Shawn/S6sputnik

          In a message dated 12/22/2011 6:05:59 P.M. Central Standard Time, binghamjc@... writes:

          Greg,