Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Christmas Caching??

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011
      I am sure I will get some moans from some in my family, and cheers from others!

      I am getting my brother-in-law a geocaching.com membership -- so we have to turn that on and give it a try and show him how to use it.  You can not do that without finding at least one cache! *;-)

      Caching is fun -- as is the Holidays -- enjoy with whom will join you! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Dec 19, 2011, at 19:58 , Bill Ellis wrote:

      I plan to grab a smiley that day

      On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:30 AM, da_hoffie <choffman6@...> wrote:

      Good form or bad form??