RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Glass Caches?

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011

      It is probably bad form to reply to your own post, but I am going to do it anyway.

      I did a search in the Help Center (previously, and in some places still known as Knowledge Books) and found nothing that even talks about glass containers. There is a post in a thread on the topic of CACHES IN STONE WALLS on the groundspeak which also confirms this, see: http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=284559&st=0&p=4886040&hl="glass%20container"&fromsearch=1&#entry4886040

      Another thread on the groundspeak contains an extensive discussion on the use of glass containers, see: http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=40761

      +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX