Re: Anyone going to Geowoodstock X?

  • da_hoffie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2011
      I am strongly toying with the notion to go and turn it into a week to 10 day trip with a swing through Effingham, Illnois and introduce my wife to my father's family and at the same time get some closure for myself with regards to my grandparents (both died on opposite ends of the 90's and I have not been able to go up there to say goodbye to either.

      Joseph