Re: Disabling Email for Pocket Queries

  • Melanie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2011
      I may be missing something here but if I understand you correctly, you do NOT want your pocket query results (the actual .gpx/.zip file) to come in an email?

      All you have to do is simply request more than 500 cache results – even 501 caches. It will still send you a notification that you have a pocket ready for download but will not email you the file. Is that what you need?

      I always make the most of my queries and request 1000 results. :)

      If you don't even want to see the notification that it is ready for download then you will need to do a rule or filter to deal with that.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)