Russ and Barb's Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi!

      Just thought that I'd let you know that Barb and I are hosting our annual Holiday Party again this year. It should be a geocaching event, 'Muggle Relations V'.

      Come, gather on December 23rd for a cup of good cheer. Come have food and fun from 5:30 on. Family and friends all welcome! If you feel like it, bring a dish or appetizers to share. If not, come and have a glass with us for the Season. Barb's Father's famous potato soup and other goodies will be there, of course!

      16819 Mouse Trap Dr.
      Round Rock, TX 78681

      Russ