Today's GC.com updates

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
      The full list can be found at

      http://tinyurl.com/c4nfxag

      But the main thing is that corrected coordinates on multi- and mystery caches are now included in PQs. I've not tried it yet, so I don't know exactly how they are included, but there ya go.
    • Rich and Di Michelson
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
        Congrats to Gigi and Jojo!! Her cache in Peru, Para Emmie-n-Sapphie, was named Geocache of the Week on the Latitude 47 blog!
        http://blog.geocaching.com

        --Di
        dirich92
      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
          OUTSTANDING!  They're listening to us!  Now, if they'd only give me a new icon for puzzles that you can solve on site vs. puzzles you need to solve before you hit the trail, I'd be a happy(ier) camper.

          Cheers,
          Julie

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
            awesome! woot!

            Congrats to Gigi and Jojo!!  Her cache in Peru, Para Emmie-n-Sapphie, was named Geocache of the Week on the Latitude 47 blog!
            http://blog.geocaching.com

            --Di
            dirich92

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Best Cyber Monday Deals
            Sign Up & Get the Best Cyber Monday Deals Delivered!
            CyberMonday2011.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
              Most cool!

              Russ the Waterweasel

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
                Way to go, Gigi and JoJo!!!!!!!  WHOOP!!!!!!

                Esther/BGTx

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
                  3 CHEERS!!!

                  --
                  ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                  Bill
                  a.k.a ZionZR2
                  512-789-1469
                  <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
                • Barbara Dukette
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
                    Wow! Who knew?

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
                      On 12/6/2011 7:43 PM, Barbara Dukette wrote:

                      wowee zowee!!

                      Wow! Who knew?

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011

                        She's a superstar!
                      • lignumaqua
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 6, 2011
                          It's a great cache. Has to be my number one favorite FTF!

                          (What's even weirder is that it was never planned - I didn't know Barbara had hidden a not-yet-published cache at Macchu Picchu two months before, and she didn't know were were going there. It just happened to publish a week before we were there and nobody else had got to it.)

                          Thanks GiGi! :-)

                          Mike

                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 7, 2011
                            I still that that serendipity was seriously cool!

                            Russ the Waterweasel

                            It's a great cache. Has to be my number one favorite FTF!

                            (What's even weirder is that it was never planned - I didn't know Barbara had hidden a not-yet-published cache at Macchu Picchu two months before, and she didn't know were were going there. It just happened to publish a week before we were there and nobody else had got to it.)

                            Thanks GiGi! :-)

                            Mike

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

                            > Congrats to Gigi and Jojo!! Her cache in Peru, Para Emmie-n-Sapphie, was named Geocache of the Week on the Latitude 47 blog!
                            > http://blog.geocaching.com
                            >
                            > --Di
                            > dirich92

                          • Rich and Di Michelson
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 8, 2011
                              Me too, and I couldn't remember the details of the whole story, so glad you spoke up, Mike! I also like the story of How The Cache Got Its Name.

                              --Di
                              dirich92