Re: A big "Whoop!" for snowman99

  • Indigo Parrish
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Indigo Parrish" <indigo.parrish@...> wrote:

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Darn ...that's 254 stops!!!!!!!!!!!!and many miles! Congrats
      > >
      > > I need a smaller state!! a city state would work fine!
      >
      > I strongly recommend ... DELAWARE.
      >
      > Whoo-hoo !! http://coord.info/GL4CCP7Z
      > And a state highpoint, too : http://coord.info/GLYPMW

      Whoops! GC.com's links for benchmark logs are totally wrong.

      Try this one instead :

      http://www.geocaching.com/mark/log.aspx?LUID=8f62c036-b16b-4195-b425-b14f01c38fbe&IID=92efd397-771d-492b-bcb3-74a9bfce5dbf

      As you can see, IP and VS nearly needed oxygen to reach the highpoint of ... Delaware ;)

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
        Way to go Snowman!  I've been caching for years and am not even close to this. <G>

        Russ the Waterweasel