Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Christmas Bache III is THIS SATURDAY afternoon :)

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      Perhaps that GC code should be http://coord.info/GC371N5

      On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:39 PM, opalblade <opalblade@...> wrote:

      MamaCC (Celine) and I (Laura) are hosting our annual Christmas Bache event this Saturday afternoon.

      Please go to the cache page to get all the info and RSVP ASAP (for our planning purposes) but some quick bullet points...

      - If you are new, please come so we can all meet you :) Everyone is super friendly and welcoming :)

      - If you are not new, we look forward to seeing you again! :)

      - Please feel free to bring family. There is a playroom for kids to hang out in :)

      - The location is a clubhouse for stay at home and work from home moms and their kiddos on weekdays. I'm a member so they are letting us use the space for free on Saturday. However, it is running at a loss and donations would be really really appreciated :)

      - It will be potluck OPTIONAL. If you want to bring a snack/dessert to share please do so, but please don't feel obligated :)

      - Please dress as festively/tackily as your wardrobe will allow. This will be handy for the photo challenge that will take place as part of the event.

      - Don't forget your wrapped gift for the white elephant exchange!!! :)

      - Please don't park in the grassy area directly in front of the house :)

      a.k.a ZionZR2