Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A big "Whoop!" for snowman99

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
      Darn ...that's 254 stops!!!!!!!!!!!!and many miles! Congrats

      I need a smaller state!! a city state would work fine!

      S6sputnik/Shawn

      In a message dated 12/5/2011 1:16:31 P.M. Central Standard Time, gumbietygress@... writes:

      Awesome!
      That's a BIG deal!!!!

      BarbJ joining the general whoopage Tygress

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
        That is just amazing! :)
        I would love to travel around and get all those counties, and finish the Texas Challenge.  Way to go Robert! :)

        Greg Jewett
        Solutions Consultant / Developer
        (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

        bigguy9211116 wrote:

        >Howdy!
        >
        >Just wanted to let everyone know that snowman99 completed the Texas County Challenge yesterday December 3, 2011.
        >
        >Whoop! and when is the party?
        >
        >Esther/BGTx

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        LifeLock速 Official Site
        Don't Be a Victim of Credit Fraud. Enroll w/ LifeLock Get Protected.
        LifeLock.com

      • Indigo Parrish
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

          > Howdy!
          >
          > Just wanted to let everyone know that snowman99 completed the Texas County Challenge yesterday December 3, 2011.

          Wow. That was quite speedy. Well done, and congratuations!

          I'll give snowman99 a shout-out on the FB page ASAP.

          -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
        • Indigo Parrish
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

            > Darn ...that's 254 stops!!!!!!!!!!!!and many miles! Congrats
            >
            > I need a smaller state!! a city state would work fine!

            I strongly recommend ... DELAWARE.

            Whoo-hoo !! http://coord.info/GL4CCP7Z
            And a state highpoint, too : http://coord.info/GLYPMW

            Say 'Hi' to Doreen Kupchick the "Queen of the Elbright Azimuth" if you see her there. She's the keeper of the highpointers log for Delaware and will talk your EAR off if she sees you out her back window. She talked to us for nearly 30 minutes when we visited there.

            http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/archive/2008_02_01_backstory.html

            ;-)

            -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
          • Indigo Parrish
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Indigo Parrish" <indigo.parrish@...> wrote:

              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@ wrote:
              > >
              > > Darn ...that's 254 stops!!!!!!!!!!!!and many miles! Congrats
              > >
              > > I need a smaller state!! a city state would work fine!
              >
              > I strongly recommend ... DELAWARE.
              >
              > Whoo-hoo !! http://coord.info/GL4CCP7Z
              > And a state highpoint, too : http://coord.info/GLYPMW

              Whoops! GC.com's links for benchmark logs are totally wrong.

              Try this one instead :

              http://www.geocaching.com/mark/log.aspx?LUID=8f62c036-b16b-4195-b425-b14f01c38fbe&IID=92efd397-771d-492b-bcb3-74a9bfce5dbf

              As you can see, IP and VS nearly needed oxygen to reach the highpoint of ... Delaware ;)

              -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                Way to go Snowman!  I've been caching for years and am not even close to this. <G>

                Russ the Waterweasel