What a change a week makes!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi!

      Just downloaded my 'found' file for the first time in a couple of weeks.

      11/13/11 7,803

      12/3/11 10,389

      You might think that I've been off with friends doing power trails or something! ;-)

      Russ the Waterweasel
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
        Nah, that couldn't be it... oh, wait.

        Congrats!

        (Also to ACCLanMan's 12k and TreyB's 20!!!!)

        BarbJ = with a 'few' yet to log = Tygress

        Just downloaded my 'found' file for the first time in a couple of weeks.

        11/13/11    7,803

        12/3/11    10,389

        You might think that I've been off with friends doing power trails or something! ;-)

        Russ the Waterweasel

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

      • Shawn Olsen

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
            Not to mention Tygress breaking 8K, 9K, and 10K, in the same period of time.

            Russ the Waterweasel

            (Also to ACCLanMan's 12k and TreyB's 20!!!!)

            BarbJ = with a 'few' yet to log = Tygress

            Just downloaded my 'found' file for the first time in a couple of weeks.

            11/13/11    7,803

            12/3/11    10,389

            You might think that I've been off with friends doing power trails or something! ;-)

            Russ the Waterweasel

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
              Nope, didn't mention.
              That would be self aggrandizement... or something.

              BarbJ =besides, went without saying= Tygress

              Not to mention Tygress breaking 8K, 9K, and 10K, in the same period of time.

              Russ the Waterweasel

              (Also to ACCLanMan's 12k and TreyB's 20!!!!)

              BarbJ = with a 'few' yet to log = Tygress

              Just downloaded my 'found' file for the first time in a couple of weeks.

              11/13/11    7,803

              12/3/11    10,389

              You might think that I've been off with friends doing power trails or something! ;-)

              Russ the Waterweasel

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

              Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
              AwesomePennyStocks.com