My mind is blitzed on the Route 66

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Woo Hoo (weakly)
      After four days (and change) of dedicated rhyming, I have logged the Route 66.

      923 caches, and a couple travel bugs.

      How's THAT for diVERSEification?
      Now, to day 3 of a 7 day run...

      oooogh!

      BarbJ =quaffing deep? hell, I've cannonballed into the fountain of the Muse = Tygress

      60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
      Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
      ConsumerLifestyles.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Whoop!
        After four days (and change) of dedicated rhyming, I have logged the Route 66.

        923 caches, and a couple travel bugs.

        How's THAT for diVERSEification?
        Now, to day 3 of a 7 day run...

        oooogh!

        BarbJ =quaffing deep? hell, I've cannonballed into the fountain of the Muse = Tygress

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com

      • Denise Vajdak
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
          Lady, You truly amaze me! :)

          Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
          http://denisevajdak.us

          Find me on opencaching.USgeocaching.communzee.com and more...
          If you hide it, they will come!

          On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          Whoop!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
            To be fair, and I say this WITHOUT a whit of snotty ego -- I amaze myself, too.
            Anyway, got the UFO to log... ciao!!!

            -BarbJ =rhymes for reasons= Tygress

            (btw, Denise, thanks for the podcacher plug -- I've been too busy dealing with getting these logs done to go look!)