Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 1st Ever Event & 10th Anniversary

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      pssst, did you buy a coin? Both GC #s are in the design

      GC389 3/24/01
      GC2GA58 3/26/11

      You'll need to check the logs for the names, half the time I don't remember mine!

      Tygress (I think)(when I'm not) BarbJ (I think -- therefore I AM! I think)

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        The couple who hosted the first event were Eoghan  and Pumpkin Princess.
        Cheers,