Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: When is the next local get together?

  • Hunter Arend
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2002
      Christian,
      Either one is fine with me, just let us know.

      Later,
      Hunter (TikimanHSA)

      chl0807 wrote:

       Hello,

      I'm glad I found this group. I was hoping there would be an online
      forum for Austin and central Texas cachers. Seeing it took me almost
      eight months to find this I think we might do a better job of letting
      other folks around town know about this resource, such as adding it
      to the description of the next event cache or other new caches in the
      area.

      On the topic of event caches, I would be happy to setup a simple get
      together soon, along the lines of the Gingerman Happy Hour last year.
      Are people interested in meeting for some beers and food at a local
      establishment, even if there is not any caching involved? (My
      schedule right now will not really allow me to setup any thing
      elaborate.) If someone would like they could volunteer to talk about
      or lead a discussion on a particular related topic.

      What days of the week work best for everybody? The Gingerman was on a
      Friday. Is this a good day? If so I would propose May 3rd (too soon?)
      or May 11th.

      Glad to meet y'all, Christian (chloew)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "tlane3of6" <tlane@e...> wrote:
      > Hunter,
      >
      > We've been waiting for someone to 'step up to the plate'.
      (reference