Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] PNGSAK 101 Event... and 201 Location...!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 24, 2011
      Each library is different, but their rooms can be VERY large, and all will have screens.  You can check with the librarian to see if they have a projector.  All this info is on the APL website!  We've head at least 3 Geekfests at the Ruiz Branch Library in south Austin, and the room has been plenty big.  WiFi!  bathrooms, air conditioning, etc. etc.  Works great.

      Cheers,

      On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Matt Wilson <matt@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Julie!  Others mentioned that idea, too.

      How big are the rooms, though?  Do they have projectors, or the ability to bring your own projector?

      Thanks!
      Matt