Waterloo Park

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      With the construction that has just been started at this location it looks as though the cache location is almost going to be completely in a fenced in area. I can overlook the area while working at Brack. Is the cache still even in the park? It may no longer be findable if it's inside the fence. The owner may want to check on the situation.

      Sent from my iPhone